[JPL] Media/Wynton

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 20:26:38 EST 2011

I agree with you Jae.  I love Wynton.  He is tireless in putting the music in front of people BUT he is not the only one in the jazz universe doing great things.  60 minutes should follow up and do something special for Dr. Billy Taylor or at least CBS Sunday Morning who literally snubbed him during a huge anniversary show they did some years ago.   It's wearisome isn't it?????

Bobby Jackson
THE JAZZ MIND
ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net