[JPL] Media/Wynton

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 23:40:26 EST 2011

On the other hand, CBS did co a nice tribute to Dr. T on Sunday  morning
this past weekend. Dignified and comprehensive, not quite as "adoring"  as the
60 Minutes segment on Wynton, but appropriate nonetheless.

Ed

On Jan 3, 2011, at 8:26 PM, Bobby Jackson wrote:

>  I agree with you Jae.  I love Wynton.  He is tireless in putting the
music in front of people BUT he is not the only one in the jazz universe doing
 great things.  60 minutes should follow up and do something special for
Dr.  Billy Taylor or at least CBS Sunday Morning who literally snubbed him
during a  huge anniversary show they did some years ago.   It's wearisome isn't
 it?????