[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/3/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 05:01:18 EST 2011

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday January 3, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill Holman – Hommage – Raincheck – (Jazzed Media)
Yellowjackets – Blue Hats – Statue Of Liberty – (Warner Bros.)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)
Hank Jones & Frank Wess – Hank & Frank – All Or Nothing At All – (Lineage)
Alex Graham – Brand New – Save Your Love For Me – (Origin)
Ted Howe – Love Songs – All The Way – (Summit)
Dexter Gordon – ‘Round Midnight – A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square – (Columbia)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Lights Are Low – (Savant)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Take The A Train – (ipo)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
10:00pm
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
*Jacky Terrasson – Push – Ruby My Dear – (Concord)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
*Freddy Cole – Sings Mr. B – Tender Is The Night – (HighNote)
Bobby Shew / Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – But Not For Me – (MAMA)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Little Jon– (JLP)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Emily – (MAMA)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bluesette – (Rev Jazz)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – That’s All – (Resonance)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Gentle Rain – (Discovery)
Vincent Herring – Ends And Means – Norwegian Wood – (HighNote)
Hank Jones & John Lewis – Piano Playhouse – Mirjana – (AMJ)
Hank Jones & John Lewis – Piano Playhouse – Odds Against Tomorrow – (AMJ)

*Indicates Recent Release