[JPL] Playlist: Don's Picks with Don Gordon KIPO - Hawaii - 12/31/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 21:23:28 EST 2011

       Don’s Picks with Don Gordon

KIPO – Honolulu – Friday December 31, 2010

10:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon

KIPO

738 Kaheka Street

Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dondgordon.net

We are proud and honored to be the first radio station to play the new Luther Hughes project “Things Are Getting Better

10:00pm

*Luther Hughes & The Cannonball Coltrane Project – Things Are Getting Better – (Primrose Lane)

Jive Samba

Glo In The Dark

McCoy

Primrose Star

Softly As In A Morning Sunrise

Blue Daniel

Things Are Getting Better

Trane And Wayne

Second hour of Don’s Picks features a few of the best releases of 2010

11:00pm

*Patrick Williams – Aurora – (artistShare)

The Sun Will Shine Today

One More Dream

*James Moody – Moody 4B – (ipo)

Speak Low

I Love You

*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – (Resonance)

Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams

On The Street Where You Live

*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)

The Duke

When Your Lover Has Gone

Donny Gerrard – the Romantic – (Frequency)

That’s All

* Indicates Recent Release