[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 5 00:44:35 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Tortoise--Six Pack--Standards
Clayton Brothers--Street Dance--The New Song and Dance
Retro Deluxe--Wine and Religion--Watermelon Tea
Capt. Beefheart--New Electric Ride--The Best of Capt. Beefheart & the Magic Band
Mombasa--African Hustle--Mombasa 2
Cheik Tidiane Seck--Tigila Yougba--Mandin Groove
Henry Threadgill Zooid--It Never Moved--This Brings Us to Vol.II
Wil Swindler--Universe B--Universe B
James Kinds--I Can't Take It--Love You From the Top
Thomas Marriott--Waking Dream--Constraints and Liberations

7pm

Sly & the Family Stone--Luv N'Haight
Wide Hive Player--Sky Switch--Player II Guitar
Chrissie O'Dell--Found Me A Man--If I Had A Dime
Patti Smith--Dancing Barefoot--Wave
Easy Star All-Stars--Money--Dubber Side of the Moon
Matata--Talkin' Talkin'--Independence
Biscuit Miller--Butter My Biscuits--Blues With A Smile
Tarbaby--Unity--The End of Fear
Christopher Dean--I'm Through--What I Need
Peter Paulsen--Compensation--Goes Without Saying...

8pm

French/Frith/Kaiser/Thompson--Invisible Means--Invisible Means
Kevin Eubanks--Spider Monkey Cafe--Zen Food
Mark Nomad--Snatch It Back and Hold It--Soul Proprietor
Mark Hummel--I'm Shorty--Retro-Active
Ravi Shankar--Village Dance--The Essential Ravi Shankar
Jethro Tull--Fat Man--Stand Up
Wyatt/Atzmon/Stephen--Maryan--For the Ghosts Within
Tom Rizzo--One For Daddy-O--Imaginary Numbers
Rev. Kim Williams--When I Rise--When I Rise
Steve Gadd--Back at the Chicken Shack--Live at Voce

9pm

Capt. Beefheart--Hot Head--The Best of Capt. Beefheart & the Magic Band
Soulive--Taxman--Rubber Soulive
Studebaker John--Taylor Street Boogie--That's the Way You Do
Television--Friction--Marquee Moon
Bombay Jayashri--Zara Zara--India
Cheb i Sabbah--Koi Bole Ram Ram--Devotion
Mary Halvorson--Right Size Too Little--Saturn Rings
Luis Bonilla--Double Trouble--Twilight
Richard Sussman--Tiahuanaco--Live at Sweet Rhythm

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond