[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/4/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 04:53:07 EST 2011

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday January 4, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Charles Fambrough – Proper Angel – Don Quixote – (CTI)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – McCoy – (Primrose Lane)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Oh, Look At Me Now – (Emdan)
Bill Cunliffe – Blues And The Abstract Truth Take 2- Stolen Moments – (Resonance)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
Steve Davis – Portrait In Sound – Darn That Dream – (Concord)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Randy Crawford – Secret Combination – Rainy Night In Georgia – (Warner Bros.
9:00pm
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
*James Moody – Moody 4A – Without A Song – (ipo)
Rique Pantoja – Live In L.A. – Bebop Kid – (Net)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Nigerian Market Place – (Telarc)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Talk To The Animals – (PLM)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce- Way Back Home – (BFM)
10:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – The Sun Will Shine Today – (artistShare)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – Butch And Butch – (MaxJazz)
Gene Harris – Funky Gene’s – Blues For Basie – (Concord)
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – It Never Entered My Mind – (Challenge)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Goodbye, Mr. Evans – (Jazzed Media)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Matthew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
11:00pm
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – Alice In Wonderland – (Alma)
*Doug MacDonald – It’s a Blue World – It’s A Blue World – (Blujazz)
Four Freshmen – It’s A Blue World – It’s A Blue World – (VN)
*Jon Mayer – Netscape – Once I Loved – (Reservoir)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – Blues For “Skee” – (Give at Go)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – My Romance – (Justin Time)

*Indicates Recent Release