[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon- KIPO - Hawaii - 1/5/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 04:45:19 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday January 5, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – Perdido – (Patois)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Doug Webb – Midnight – Emily – (Positone)
Keith Jarrett – Bye Bye Blackbird – Bye Bye Blackbird –(ECM)
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – Monk’s Cha Cha – (Challenge)
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Roof Garden – (Warner Bros.)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Falsa Baiana – (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Resonance Big Band – Plays Tribute To Oscar – Freedom Medley – (Resonance)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
Clayton-Hamilton – Shout Me Out! – Shout Me Out! – (Fable)
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – If Dreams Come True – (Concord)
Tommy Flanagan – Beyond The Bluebird – Nascimento – (Timeless)
John Proulx – Baker’s Dozen – Line For Lyons – (MaxJazz)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – Brass Attitude – Knee Deep In Rio – (Concord)
Carl Saunders – Exploration – The Hook – (MAMA)
Frank Wess – Entre Nous – Blues In The 2% - (Concord)
Paul Desmond – Best Of – Skylark – (Columbia)
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Origin)
Wayne De Silva – First Morning – You Must Believe In Spring – (TNC)
Phil DeGreg – The Green Gate – Hi-Fly – (J-Seven)
Dave & Don Grusin – Sticks And Stones – Southern Wind – (grp)
11:00pm
Mike Barone – Live At Donte’s – My Melancholy Baby – (V.S.O.P.)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – Well You Needn’t – (Sunnyside)
Phil Woods – Solitude – A Child’s Blues – (Jazzed Media)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Wild Is The Wind – (Dreyfus)

*Indicates Recent Release