[JPL] A DMCA question...

Louis Erlanger louisx at myfairpoint.net
Thu Jan 6 15:54:01 EST 2011

You're right, and in the future I'm sure there will be no difference between
streaming and CDs. In fact, probably most music will be streamed on mobile
devices and downloads will go the way of the 8-track.  It's a tough issue
that needs to be resolved, and I agree there is huge value in hearing the
full range of an artist's work on a single show moderated by a knowledgeable
person.  So I see legitimacy in both sides of the argument but I think a
better solution than the existing one needs to be provided. I just don't
have it to offer.