[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/6/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 04:48:10 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday January 5, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Do Swing – Kiroron – Blue Magic – (441)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Crazy She Calles Me – (Concord)
Buselli-Wallarab – Mezzanine – Little Sunflower – (Owl)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Dave’s Blues – (Chicago Sessions)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Steve Turre – Delicious And Delightful – Tenderly – (HighNote)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – I’ll Be Seeing You – (Give at Go)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – The Smudge – (Emdan)
Weather Report – Heavy Weather – A Remark You Made – (Columbia)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Beat It – (HighNote)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka And Moonbeams – (Capri)
*James Moody – Moody 4A – East Of The Sun – (ipo)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – It Don’t Mean A Thing…. – (Savant)
10:00pm
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Spring Can Really Hang You Up…… – (Flying Horse)
Jeff Barone – Open Up – New Samba – (Jazzed Media)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Nobody Else But Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Jacky Terrasson – Push – Ruby My Dear – (Concord)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Up Jumped Spring – (OA2)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Trane And Wayne – (Primrose Lane)
11:00pm
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Concord)
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – Watch What Happens – (Laser Light)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
Eliane Elias – Impulsive! – The Time Is Now – (Stunt)
Steve Yeager – April Sessions – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Windfall)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Never Let Me Go – (Pancake)

*Indicates Recent Release