[JPL] PLAYLIST KRCB JAZZ CONNECTIONS WITH RIC MANCUSO NEW RELEASES JAN 8TH

Ric Mancuso tradesecretsric at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:16:17 EST 2011

RADIO/RIC
17426 ORCHARD AVE
GUERNEVILLE, CA 95446

SONG-ARTIST-ALBUM

panama, kermit ruffins, happy talk

look both ways, greg ruby quartet, look both ways

bombers, andy farber, this could be the start of something big

it hurts to be in love, ray charles, rpm

smittys joing, cyrus chestnut trio, journeys

funk in deep freeze, chet baker, she was good to me

take five, dave brubeck, legacy of a legend

went down to st james infirmary, cassandra wilson, silver pony

gone home, mason brothers, two sides one story

your getting to be a habit with me, in your own backyard kristin korb, in
your own back yard

the blue rocker, heavy tin, refused

on green dolphin street, randy halberstadt, flash point

wade in the water, lois deloatch, roots

close your eyes, bob shepard, close your eyes

the dancing sea, kevin eubanks, zen food

my old flame, joe magmarelli, my old flame

danielas chronicles, danilo perez, providencia

night and day, mr ho's orchestrotica, unforgettable sounds of esquivel

back at the chicken shack, steve gadd and friends, steve gadd and friends

mictyris, thomas stronen ian ballamy, food

the knife, scott amendola trio, lift

human nature, vijay iyer, solo