[JPL] Ty Bailey's 01.09.10 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @ WVST - FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 17:19:03 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.0911

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

The Cookers_Spookarella_Warriors

Joey DeFrancesco_ Billie Jean _ Never Can Say Goodbye

Shawn Bell_ Things Yet Unknown_ Things Yet Unknown

Second Segment

Suzanne Pittson_Our Own_ Out Of The Hub: Music Of Freddie Hubbard

Rale Micic_ Serbology_3

Bob Sheppard_ Close Your Eyes_Close Your Eyes

Third Segment

Peter MacDonough_ Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are_ The WOO: A Latin Jazz
Suite for Soprano Sax

Steve Gadd & Friends_ Georgia On My Mind _Live At Voce

Lutalo Olutosin_On The Red Clay_ Tribute To Greatness

Fourth Segment

Phil Hawkins_ Eight 0'clock Blues_Sugarcane Suite

Dan Block_ Creole Blues_From His World To Mine

Tomas Janzon_ Moanin'_Experiences

Fifth Segment

Mary Stallings_ Watching You Watching Me _Dream

Houston Person_ Moment To Moment_ Moment To Moment

Chris Colangelo_ Green and Blue_Elaine's Song

Sixth Segment

The Reggie Pittman-Loren Daniels Quartet_ On the B.T._Point A to Point A

Andy Farber and His Orchestra_ Body & Soul_This Could Be the Start of

Something Big

Ray Charles_ How Long Has This Been Going On_The Undiscovered Masters