[JPL] The Jazz Cruise, Jan. 30-Feb6, 2011

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:24:46 EST 2011

Not on Cruise this year after doing two back to back.  Too many of the
same artists for the money.  Also have festival at the Grove Park Inn in
Asheville the first weekend with Henry Butler, Preservation Hall Jazz
Band and Ellis Marsalis.  Have a good time.  It is a class
organization.  I know sever other radio people usually go