[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/10/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 04:53:23 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday January 10, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Tangerine – (SCM)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Georgia’ In Town – (Savant)
Andy Martin – Setting The Standard – My Ship – (Drew Bone)
*Alex Levin - New York Portraits – Blues For Charley – (Alex Levin Jazz)
Bob James – Take It From the Top – Straighten Up And Fly Right – (Koch)
*Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – (Patois)
John Hicks – Sweet Love Of Mine – I Remember Clifford – (HighNote)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (artistShare)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – The Sun Will Shine Today – (artistShare)
Gene Harris – Live In London – Misty – (Resonance)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th & Vine)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Buselli-Wallarab – Mezzanine – The Glass Tree – (Owl)
10:00pm
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Stanley Turrentine – Sugar – Sugar – (CTI)
Jon Mayer – Netscape – The Touch Of Your Lips – (Reservoir)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
*Helio Alves – Música – Kathy – (JLP)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana (Spring) – (Wilder)
*Ray Charles – RPM International – She’s Gone – (Concord)
11:00pm
Randy Halberstadt – Flash Point – On Green Dolphin Street – (Origin)
*Grant Stewart – Around The Corner – That’s My Girl – (Sharp 9)
Jae Sinnett – Theatre – Dolphin Dance – (J-Nett)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – A Timeless Place – (HighNote)
Tom Ranier & Glenn Cashman – Blue In Green – Afortunado – (Primrose Lane)
*Pat Bianchi – Back Home – Portrait Of Jenny – (Doodlin’)
John Proulx – Moon And Sand – Alice In Wonderland – (MaxJazz)

*Indicates Recent Release