[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 11 14:54:46 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 1-11-11, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Online from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Good Bait          Our Delight        Talking Dog       Paul Gormley Quartet

The Man I Love  Yeah!    VSOP   Pete Jolly Trio

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To (Alt)            Concierto          CTI
Jim Hall/Paul Desmond

Her Exacting Light         Wingwalker       Outline  Jane Ira Bloom

7/8 for CH          Its About Time   Joyous Shout!    Chico Hamilton Trio

The Lady from Johannesburg       Hard Bop Grandpop        Impulse!
Horace Silver

It Never Entered My Mind            Workin' Prestige            Miles Davis
Quintet

Goodbye           Close Your Eyes            BFM Jazz         Bob Sheppard

Recorda Me       Greasy Street    Zoho     Richie Hart Quartet

Bags' Groove     Milt Jackson      Blue Note          Milt Jackson

Polka Dots & Moonbeams          4B        IPO Records      James Moody

Grant's First Stand         First Session     Blue Note          Grant Green

Take the Coltrane           Things are Getting Better            Primrose
Lane   Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project

Mystified           Domination        Capitol  Cannonball Adderley

Ding Dong         The Woo           Self-produced    Peter MacDonough

Sloe Joe            On the Fly         OA2      Liam Sillery

When Sunny Gets Blue  Easy Street       Self-produced    Callie Cardamon

Maiden Voyage  Latin Side of Herbie Hancock      Halfnote            Conrad
Herwig

Chelsea Bridge  Light Touch       Dasil Jazz         David Sills Trio

Goes Without Saying     Goes Without Saying     Square Peg       Peter
Paulsen Quintet

Primrose Star    Things are Getting Better            Primrose Lane   Luther
Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project

Come Back to Me          Francis A & Edward K    Reprise Frank Sinatra

Lalita    Spirit and Spice Earth Brother     George Brooks Summit

Sweet and Lovely           Our Delight        Talking Dog       Paul Gormley
Quartet

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio