[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 12 00:46:48 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Roxy Music--Love is the Drug--The Platinum Collection
Ehud Asherie--Blues For Fats--Organic
Teresa James & the Rhythm Tramps--Talk to the Hand--You Know You Love It6
Hosea Hargrove--Boog A Loo--Tex Golden Nugget
Afrocubism--Jarabi--Afrocubism
Sikouba Bambino--Promesse--Sinikan
Rudresh Mahanthappa & Bunky Green--Playing With Stones--Apex
Bill O'Connell--Pocket Change--Rhapsody in Blue
Brides of Jesus--Earle--Ain't No Funk Like N.O. Funk
Tom Rizzo--Sco-Mi--Imaginary Numbers

7pm

Con Funk Shun--Chase Me--Funky Stuff
Soulive--Revolution--Rubber Soulive
Biscuit Miller--Butter My Biscuits--Blues With A Smile
Walter "Wolfman" Washington--Funk is in the House--Funk is in the House
Ladysmith Black Mambazo--Isimanga Salomhlaba--World 2002
Augustus Pablo--Lama Lava--Skanking With Pablo 1971-77
Majek Fashek--So Long--The Best of World Music: World Vocals
Rev. Kim Williams--When I Rise--When I Rise
Shawn Bell--Lost Pursuit--Things Yet Unknown
Christopher Dean--What I Need--What I Need
Mario Romano--Nardis--Valentina

8pm

Marianne Faithfull--Down From Dover--Easy Come Easy Go
Tony Guerrero--Dizzy Does It--Blue Room
Chrissie O'Dell--Found Me A Man--If I Had A Dime
Dave Edmunds--Outlaw Blues--The Collection
Jah Wobble--Port Said--Welcome To My World
Cheb Mami with Ziggy Marley--Madanite--One World, Many Cultures
William Parker--Theme For the Tasters--Uncle Joe's Spirit House
Wil Swindler--Universe B--Universe B
James Kinds--I Can't Take It--Love You From the Top
Russell Malone--Butch and Butch--Triple Play

9pm

Galactic--Something's Wrong With This Picture--Coolin' Off
Pete Levin--Jump!--Jump!
Mark Nomad--Snatch It Back and Hold It--Soul Proprietor
Sam Cooke--Trouble Blues--Night Beat
Ballake Sissoko & Vincent Segal--Ma-Ma FC--Chamber Music
Brian Eno--Paleosonic--Small Craft On A Milk Sea
Wyatt/Atzmon/Stephen--The Ghosts Within--For the Ghosts Within
Luis Bonilla--Visions--Twilight
Bob Shepard--Surface Tension--Close Your Eyes

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond