[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, January 11, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Jan 12 15:47:50 EST 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- The best thing since sliced time -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110111.htm

Donald Harrison, Jr. / Young MJ / Quantum time / Fomp
Dan Adler / Good Old Days / Back to the bridge / Adler
Christian Howes / Sing me softly of the blues / Out of the blue / Resonance

Kenia / Doralice / Celebrates Dory Caymmi / Mooka
Helio Alves / Black Nile / Musica / Jazz Legacy
Gravity / Tell me a bedtime story / Right now! / Verve

Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project / McCoy / Things are
getting better / Primrose Lane
Gil Scott-Heron / Gun / Reflections / Arista
Mike Clark / Bookin' / Carnival of soul / Owl Studios

Hampton Hawes / Soul sign Eight / Blues the most / Prestige
Ehud Asherie / Apostrophe / Organic / Positone
Pamela Hines / Moon Germs / Moon germs / Spice-Rack

Scotty Barnhart / The Burning Sands / Say it plain / Unity
Peter Paulsen / Written In Stone / Goes without saying / Square Peg Works
Marcus Shelby Jazz Orchestra / Black Cab / Soul of the movement / Porto
Franco

Jerry Gonzalez / Midnight train / Pensativo / Milestone

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>