[JPL] PLAYLIST: 01/12/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 21:31:16 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon (Eastern)
The Dominant 7 & The Jazz Arts Messengers - Wetnap - Fourteen Channels - Tapestry - 2010
Charlie Apicela & Iron City - Blues In Maude's Flat - Sparks - CArlo Music Records - 2009
Bill Mays Trio - Love Theme From Spartacus - Mays At The Movies - Steeple Chase - 2009
Annie Sellick - I Know You Oh So Well - Street Of Dreams - Chalice Music Inc. - 2009
Aaron Immanuel Wright - Something Mainstream - Eleven Daughters - Origin Records - 2009
Christian Scott - Isadora - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow - Concord Music - 2010
Lin McPhillips - I'm Old Fashioned - My Shining Hour - Lin McPhillips 2010
Mort Weiss - It Might As Well Be Spring - Raising The Bar: The Definitive Mort Weiss - SMS Jazz - 2009
Lady K And The Kings Of Swing - Shiny Stockings Live at BlackHawk - Kayjazz Productions - 2009

1:00
U O Project - Cylic Episode - It's Time For U - Uysses Owens, Jr. - 2009
Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy Big Band - Knight For A Day (The Dragon's Demise) - Bright Future - OA2 Records - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Encuentro - Timbasa - Jazz Heads - 2010
Jackie Ryan - Make It Last - Best Of Love Songs - Open Art Production - 2010
John Pizzarelli - C Jam Blues - Rockin' In Rhythm: A Tribute To Duke Ellington - Telarc Jazz - 2009
Paul Meyers Quartet - Just One of Those Things  - Paul Meyers Quartet Featuring Frank Wess - Miles High Records - 2010
Gail Pettis - Nature Boy - Here In The Moment - OA2 Records - 2009
SaltmanKnowles - Shesh - Yesterday's Man - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2009
Jay D'Amico Trio - Nocturne - Jazz Under Glass - CAP - 2009

2:00
Pat Metheny - Orchestrion - Orchestrion - Nonesuch - 2010
Havana Carbo - Poinciana - Phantoms Of Love - Modl Music - 2009
Jae Sinnett Trio - Dolphin Dance - Theatre - J-Nett Music - 2010
Tobias Gebb & Unit 7 - Bop Be Dop - Free At Last - Yummy House Records - 2010
James Zollar - Black Winter - Zollar Systems - JZAZ Records - 2009
Carol Sloane - The Meaning of the Blues - We'll Meet Again - Arbors Records - 2010
Debbie Poyres - Catch Your Breath - Catch Your Breath - OA2 Records - 2010
Big Crazy Energy New York Band - Out Of The Night - Inspirations - Rosa Records - 2010

3:00
VW Brothers - Zapatos de Madera - Muziek - Patois Records - 2010
John Basile - S 'Bout Time - No Apologies - StringTime Jazz - 2010
Orrin Evans - Faith In Action - Faith In Action - Posi-Tone Records - 2010
Marc Pompe - Well, You Needn't - Hi-Fly - Marc Pompe - 2009
Rufus Reid - Glory - Out Front - Motema Music - 2010
Roberto Fonseca - Como En Las Peliculas - Akokan - Justin Time Records - 2009
Queen Esther - I'll Never Be The Same - What Is Love - E.L. Recordings - 2010
Sheryl Bailey - Lament - A New Promise - MCG Jazz - 2009
Hadley Caliman - Rapture - Straight Ahead - Origin Records - 2010