[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 01-13-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Jan 13 16:19:34 EST 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 01-13-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Colin Dean  - My Romance - Shiwasu (Roots And Grooves) [C] 5:46
The Bad Plus - Snowball - Never Stop (Eone/Emarcy) [C] 7:41
Alberts / Johnson / Britton - Turnout The Stars - Apothecary (Origin) 7:23

  BREAK

Part 2

Benson / Hubbard / Laws / Turrentine - Fire And Rain - California Concert (CTI/Masterworks) [C] 11:42
David "Fathead" Newman - Willow Weep for Me - Winter Jazz (32 Jazz) 4:56
Ricky Ford - Chelsea Bridge - Winter Jazz (32 Jazz) 4:25
Chris Colangelo - From Dark To Light - Elaine's Song (C Note) 9:33
The Stryker / Slagle Band - Dear Mr. Hicks - Latest Outlook (Zoho) 11:40
The Stryker / Slagle Band - Self-Potrait In Three Colors - Latest Outlook (Zoho) 6:38
John Hicks - Star-Crossed Lovers - John Hicks (Evidence) 5:22

  BREAK

Part 3

Eric Alexander & Vincent Herring - Road Song - The Battle (HighNote) 10:45
Gene Harris - Battle Hymn Of The Republic - Live At Otter Crest (Concord) 11:21
Gene Harris - Shiny Stockings - Live At Otter Crest (Concord) 6:30
Ear Theatre - But Beautiful - Vol. 1 (Ear Theatre) [C] 4:05
Ear Theatre - Someone To Watch Over Me - Vol. 1 (Ear Theatre) [C] 5:33
Chet Baker - With A Song In My Heart - She Was Too Good To Me (CTI/Masterworks) 4:05

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56