[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 19:46:19 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 1/12/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Kellylee Evans - Nina
Helio Alves - Musica
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Kevin Eubanks - Zenfood
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
11-20
Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub
Nelson Riveros - Camino Al Barrio
Louis Hayes - Jazz Communicators
Doug MacDonald - It's a Blue World
Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society
Walter Smith III - III
Bill Easley - Love Stories
Joey DeFrancesco - Never Can Say Goodbye
and...
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
Freddie Cole - Freddie Cole Sings Mr. B
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Jim Rotondi - 1000 Rainbows
Larry Goldings & Harry Allen - When Larry Met Harry
Dan Adler - Back to the Bridge
Kermit Ruffins - Happy Talk
Wil Swindler's Event - Universe B
Issac Delgado - L-O-V-E
Danilo Perez - Providencia
Takuya Kuroda - Bitter and High
Brad Goode - Tight Like This
Denise Donatelli - When Lights Are Low
Charles Lloyd - Mirror
Steve Turre - Delicious and Delightful
Jason Moran - Ten
James Moody - 4B
Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis - Brasilian Vibes
Hilary Kole - You Are There
Adds:
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac

Doodlin' - January 11, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs - Dewey Square
Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society - Apple Blossom
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight - Speaking Song

Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac - The Epitome
Walter Smith III - III - Aubade
Kellylee Evans - Nina - Mood Indigo
Jane Ira Bloom - Wingwalker - Life on Cloud 8

Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis - Brasilian Vibes - Tarde em Itapua

Matt Savage - Welcome Home - The City Sleeps
Ehud Asherie - Organic - Apostrophe
Bill Easley - Love Stories - You Go to My Head

Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1 - Swingin' Till
the Girls Come Home
Brad Goode - Tight Like This - Tight Like This
Louis Hayes - Lou's Idea - Lou's Idea

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Dance Music - A Beautiful Life
Heavy Tin - reFused - The Swing Prophet
Jonathan Kreisberg - Shadowless - Zembekiko
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'