[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 1/13/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 04:53:00 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday January 13, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
Steve Yeager – April Sessions – The Summer Knows – (Windfall)
Anthony Wonsey – The Thang – Overjoyed – (Sharp 9)
Cannonball Adderley – Cannonball’s Bossa – Once I Loved – (Landmark)
Spike Wilner 3 To Go – Con Alma – (Positone)
Cedar Walton – Seasoned Wood – John’s Blues – (HighNote)
Brass Connection – A Five Star Edition – Whenever I’m Alone With You –(Innovation)
9:00pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – The Lemur Is A Dreamer – (Sharp 9)
Randy Crawford – Naked And True – What A Difference A Day Makes – (Blue Moon)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio Live In Stuttgart – Cantabile – (Dreyfus)
Earth Wind & Fire – Best Of – That’s The Way Of The World – (Columbia)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Desafinado – (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Charles Earland – Unforgettable – Europa – (Muse)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Criss Cross)
Tom Warrington – The Mountain – Everything I Love – (Jazz Compass)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Lush Life – (Concord)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – Bye Bye Blackbird – (LPSR)
11:00pm
Mike Barone – Live 2005! Redux – Lament – (R/R)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
Phil Woods – Solitude – Ol’ Dude – (Jazzed Media)
*Leslie Pintchik – We’re Here To Listen – For All We Know – (Pinch Hard)
Ahmad Jamal – After Fajr – Time On My Hands – (Dreyfus)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – But Not For Me – (ipo)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)

*Indicates Recent Release