[JPL] KSVY Playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 14:44:56 EST 2011

Luther Hughes/Things are Getting Better/Take the Coltrane/Primrose Lane
Heath Bros./Endurance/Two Tees/Jazz Legacy
Jon Mayer/Nightscape/Theme for Ernie/Reservoir

Mark Weinstein/Jazz Brasil/Ruby My Dear/Jazz Heads
Jane Ira Bloom/Wingwalker/Airspace/Outline
Peter Paulsen/Goes Without Saying/Title/Sq. Peg

Pamela Hines/Moon Germs/Show Type Tune/Spice Rack
Marty Williams/Long Time Comin'/Compared to What/In Moon Bay
Bob Shepard/Close Your Eyes/Fast Company/BFM
John  Proulx/In Your Own Backyard/Please Don't Bug Me/OA2

Helio Alves/Musica/Black Nile/JazzLegacy
Cyrus Chestnut/Journeys/Smitty's Joint/Jazz Legacy
Wayne Wallace/To Hear from There/Serafina/Patois

Roxy Cross/Self/Cherry on Top
David Mailer/Rapture/Summit
Tom Luer/Project Popular/Mind the Gap/Origin

Charles Lloyd/Mirror/I Fall in Love.../ECM
Coletta-Tauber/Port Said St./Nica's Dream/Origin
Todd Giudice/Pencil Sketches/Ring Tone/OA2
Marty Nau/Mood Ebony/Blues for Benny/Summit

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of SHADES OF BLUE