[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 14:01:09 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 1-15-11, 5 - 7 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Sister Sadie      Impulse Jazz 30 Year Celebration            Impulse!
Gil Evans

Gone With the Wind       The Frank Wess Quartet            Moodsville
Frank Wess Quartet

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Habiba  Heavy Blue        Steeplechase    Larry Willis Quintet

On Green Dolphin Street A Groove           Riverside           Johnny Lytle

Don't Love Me    Today and Now  Impulse!            Coleman Hawkins

The Face I Love Hopes and Dreams        Savant  Wayne Escoffery

Los Ojos Alegres           The Phantom/Mosaic Select #8   Blue Note/Mosaic
Duke Pearson

Who Can I Turn To         Audiophile Sampler #1    Audiophile
Marlene Ver Planck

Alfie's Theme     Impulse Jazz 30 Year Celebration            Impulse!
Sonny Rollins

Til Then Oblique Blue Note          Bobby Hutcherson

I'll Walk Alone    Leroy Walks!     Contemporary    Leroy Vinnegar Sextet

Sunset at Hermosa        Things Are Getting Better           Primrose Lane
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project

The Cape Verdean Blues            The Cape Verdean Blues            Blue
Note          Horace Silver Quintet

Curacao            Jazz Masters 39            Verve    Cal Tjader

Someone to Watch Over Me       Impulse Jazz 30 Year Celebration
Impulse!            Ben Webster

Inga      Soul Connection            Enja      Dusko Goykovich

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio