[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 01.15.11

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Jan 15 16:10:50 EST 2011

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist forThe Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7576 499413 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta 01.15.11

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Adoni & Wolf - Super Continental - Into The Outback - 2011
Heston - Greatest Lover - Warm Human, Cold World - 2011
Kebomusic - Escalators - The Soul Prototype EP - 2010
Slakah The Beatchild - Down - Something Forever - 2011

Lungau Big Band feat. Tony Momrelle - Treats Me Good - Message In Our Music - 2007
John Stoddart- More Than You And Me - Faith, Hope, Love - 2010
Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Love Is Coming Up (Neil Thompson's Regrooved Mix) - Promo - 2011

Colonel Abrams - Trapped - Original 12" Mix - 1985
Aleem feat. Leroy Burgess - Get Loose - Original 12" Mix - 1984

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

S-Tone Inc. - Beira Do Mar - Luz Y Sombra - 2005
Nicola Conte - Teardrop Painted Blue - Other Directions (Special Edition) - 2010
Timo Lassy feat. José James - Ya Dig - Round Two - 2009
Gerardo Frisina - Gica's Dance (Reworked by Nicola Conte Jazz Combo) - Beyond The Moon Remixes EP - 2005
Jazzinvaders - Sunchaser - 3 - 2010
Monsieur Dubois - Something Nu - Dutch Nu Jazz Movement - 2010

John Legend - Shine (Ahmed Sirour Remix) - Promo - 2011
Semaji - Sonshine - Download - 2010
Frank McComb - Jealousy & Envy - A New Beginning - 2010
Native - Dragon Jump - Possibility - 2010

Anthony David - 4 Evermore - As Above, So Below - 2011
Reel People feat. Darien - Sure - Download - 2011
JD73 feat. Lana - Be Mine - Pure Gold - 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Lee Garrett - You're My Everything - Heat For The Feets - 1976
L.T.D. - Every Time I Turn Around (Back In Love Again) - Something To Love - 1977
The Fatback Band - Wicky Wacky - Keep On Steppin' - 1974
The Notations - Superpeople - 7" Single - 1975
Billy Paul - How Good Is Your Game - Let 'Em In - 1976
Archie Bell & The Drells - Strategy - Strategy - 1979
The Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way - Original 12" Mix - 1981
Patrice Rushen - Number One - Straight From the Heart - 1982

Rime - Demon Above (Mop Mop Remix) - Our Kingdom - 2010
Rhonda Thomas - When Music Was Good - Listen - 2010
LeNora Jaye - Always Get Away - The Story - 2010
DJ Jazzy Jeff feat. Erro - Rock Wit You - Download - 2011
Gerardo Frisina - Cubana - Hi Note - 2003

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Azymuth - Biaozinho Carioca - Brazilian Soul - 2004