[JPL] playlist: taint town live 01-16-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:41:22 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Speak, Polypockets (Speak) 2010
Mike Pride's From Bacteria To Boys, It Doesn't Stop (Betwenwhile) 2010
Mario Pavone's orange double tenor, east arc (arc suite t/pi t/po) 2010
Tomasz Stanko Quintet, Terminal 7 (Dark Eyes) 2009

Stephen Riley, Night and Day (el gaucho) 2010
Charles Lloyd, Go Down Moses (Mirror) 2010
Fred Hirsch, Get Out of Town/I Concentrate on You (Songs Without Words) 2001
Mark Murphy, I'm Through With Love (Once To Every Heart) 2005
Jane Ira Bloom, Ending Red Songs (wingwalker) 2010

John Hollenbeck feat. Dr. Martin Luther King, The Drum Major Instinct (No
Images) 2001

Eric Dolphy, Alone Together (Music Matador) 1963
The Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg Duo, title (Ugly Beauty) 1992
Ben Allison, Buzz (Buzz) 2004
Beat Kaestli, Sunday Morn (Far From Home: A Tribute to European Song) 2009

Ornette Coleman, The Garden of Souls (New York Is Now) 1968
Ben van Gelder Trio, 'Round Midnight (Jazz at the Concertgebouw 4) 2010
Chantale Gagne, the light we need (wisdom of the water) 2010
Ideal Bread, The Breath (Transmit) 2010
Blaise Siwula, Slide Line (Live in London) 2008
Susanne Abbuehl, A Call For All Demons (Compass) 2006

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126