[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 1/16/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 13:32:08 EST 2011

    Sombras en la Noche NOVA nola wetland NOVA nola 2010  Antoine Charlie
Hunter Gentlemen, I Neglected To Inform You You Will Not Be Getting Paid
Spire Artist Media 2010  Crescent Moon Over Crescent City Mayes2 Finally! Mayes
Music 2009  Feel Good Music Dr. John and the Lower 911 Tribal 429 Records
2010  He Stopped Loving Her Today Stanton Moore Groove Alchemy Telarc-Concord
2010  Heart of Steel (featuring Irma Thomas) Galactic ya-ka-may Anti- Inc.
2010  New Orleans Dreamin' Samirah Evans New Orleans Dreamin' (single) Misha
Records 2010  Sugar Kermit Ruffins Happy Talk Basin Street Records 2010  An
Unending Repentance Christian Scott Yesterday You Said Tomorrow Concord Jazz
2010  The Noise Neslort Mystical Scam Lort Records 2010  Make Some Noise
Donald Harrison Jr. Quantum Leap FOMP 2010  New Orleans Swagger Musicians For
Musicians On My Way Back Home MFM Records 2010  My Darlin New Orleans Lil
Queenie & The Percolators Treme: Music From the HBO Original Series, Season 1
Geffen Records 2010  Something Beautiful Trombone Shorty Backatown Verve
Forecast 2010  Spirit of Tatiana Patrice Fisher Sunset Broken Records 2010
Reflections Brian Quezergue Reflections BMQ Records 2010  Happy Talk Kermit
Ruffins Happy Talk Basin Street Records 2010  Scenic Roots Jason Jenkins Group
Scenic Roots Jason Jenkins Group 2010  Brass Scene Kidz No BS Brass! No BS!
No BS Brass 2010

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX   4787