[JPL] Message from a transplanted New Yorker

Lloyd Townsend, Jr. jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
Sun Jan 16 14:54:31 EST 2011

Other than the fact that atomic motion doesn't cease until you reach
0 degrees Kelvin (which is considerably colder than -40F), I think
this is biased in favor of Wisconsonites.   ;^)   North Dakotans
probably think Wisconsonites are wussies.

Lloyd Townsend
Prop., Imaginary Records
jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
Nashville, TN  (home of the coldest winter this century so far)