[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/17/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 04:47:51 EST 2011

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday January 17, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Andy Narell – Slow Motion – Two Tone Shoes – (Hip Pocket)
Claudio Roditi – Impressions – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Sunnyside)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Salvador – (PDM)
Michael Franks – A Backward Glance – Antonio’s Song – (Warner Bros.)
Oscar Peterson – The Telarc Years – Honeysuckle Rose – (Telarc)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Softly As In A Morning Sunrise – (Primrose Lane)
Tardo Hammer – Tardo’s Tempo – The Last Time I Saw Paris – (Sharp 9)
*Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – Los Gatos – (Patois)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton – The New Crystal Silence – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Spain – (Warner Bros.)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Late Afternoon Blues – (Justin Time)
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Blues For The Common Man – (SNL)
Eliane Elias – Cross Currents – Another Side Of You – (Nippon)
10:00pm
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Hey There – (Sea Breeze)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Indiana – (Resonance)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Steve Turre – Delicious And Delightful – Tenderly – (HighNote)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – C.J.’s Blues – (Concord)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – Sweet Georgia Peach – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Indian Summer – (Rev Jazz)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
Clare Fischer & Hélio Delmiro – Symbiosis – Pensativa – (CFP)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Mathew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
James Williams – Meet The Magical Trio – Do Nothin’ Till You Hear From Me – (EmArcy)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Lights Are Low – (Savant)

*Indicates Recent Release