[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 15:51:39 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 1-18-11, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

On the Sunny Side of the Street  Leroy Walks      Contemporary    Leroy
Vinnegar Sextet

Freud's Convertible         Wingwalker       Outline  Jane Ira Bloom

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Alone Together  Live at Town Hall            Musicmasters    Jim Hall &
Friends

McCoy  Things Are Getting Better           Primrose Lane   Luther Hughes &
Cannonball Coltrane Project

My One and Only Love   Coltrane & Hartman        Impulse!            John
Coltrane & Johnny Hartman

Soul Connection            Soul Connection            Enja      Dusko
Goykovich

Elaine's Song    Elaine's Song    C-Note  Chris Colangelo

There Will Be a Day       There Will Be a Day       In Time  Daniel
Sadownick

Jo Ann Barbuto  At the Patterson Theatre Self-produced    Billy Colucci Trio

Something to Live For     You are There    Emarcy Roberta Gambarini & Hank
Jones

Mr. Lucky          A Tribute to Henry Mancini          Tuxedo Music    Royce
Campbell

The Prophet       Jazz Masters 39            Verve    Cal Tjader

Make Someone Happy   Prestige Profiles - Coleman Hawkins       Prestige
Coleman Hawkins

Coroner's Blues Nice and Easy   Jazzland           Johnny Lytle

Night Watch      Trompeta Toccata          Blue Note          Kenny Dorham

Stella By Starlight          58 Miles            Columbia           Miles
Davis

La Shea's Walk Get Ready         Mack Avenue     Carl Allen & Rodney
Whitaker

This I Dig of You            This I Dig of You            Art of Life
Fred Wackenhut, Larry McKenna

AB Positive       Bird's-Eye View Self-produced    Sam Crain

Cantaloup Island            His Majesty King Funk   Verve    Candido, Grant
Green

Red Door           To Al & Zoot with Love    200 Music         Lew Del Gatto

But Beautiful      The Frank Wess Quartet            Moodsville
Frank Wess Quartet

Kathy    Musica  JLP       Helio Alves

Hip Vibrations    Jazz Masters 39            Verve    Cal Tjader

Peri's Scope      Portraits in Jazz Riverside           Bill Evans Trio

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio