[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 19 00:37:03 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Bent--Exercise 3--Everlasting Blink
Tom Rizzo--Sco-Mi--Imaginary Numbers
Damon Fowler--28 Degrees--Devil Got His Way
Mark Nomad--Don't Waste Yourself--Soul Proprietor
Easy Star All-Stars--Us and Them--Dubber Side of the Moon
Staff Benda Bilili--Je T'Aime--Africa Rising
Studebaker John--Taylor Street Boogie--That's the Way You Do
Wayne Wallace--Perdido--To Hear From There
Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis--Bagaceira--Brasilian Vibes
Wil Swindler--Wowbagger--Universe B

7pm

War--You Got the Power--Funk Essentials
Ehud Asherie--Blues For Fats--Organic
Popa Chubby--Like the Buddha Do--The Essential
Chrissie O'Dell--If I Had A Dime--If I Had A Dime
Tugba Ekinci--Oha Falan Oldum Yani--Turkish Groove
Bob Holroyd--Rafiki--Traveler '03
William Parker--Theme for the Tasters-Uncle Joe's Spirit House
Steve Gadd--Back at the Chicken Shack--Live at Voce
Bobby Hutcherson--Family Affair--Blue Funk
Tony Guerrero--Dizzy Does It--Blue Room

8pm

Phil Manzanera--Listen Now--Listen Now
Soulive--Taxman--Rubber Soulive
Roomful of Blues--That's A Pretty Good Love--Hook, Line & Sinker
Chris Cain--Good Time Barry--So Many Miles
Mala--Don't Let Me Go--Future Bass
Dub Syndicate--Hard & Tuff--No Bed of Roses
Wyatt/Atzmon/Stephen--Maryan--For the Ghosts Within
Peter Paulsen--'Smatter--Goes Without Saying...
Teresa James--Looking For A Thang--You Know You Love It
Heavy Tin--Geometric Funk--reFused

9pm

Cymande--Bra--The Roots of Funk 1964-1974
Tarbaby--Unity--The End of Fear
Richie Rich--Blues and Cash--From the Streets
Biscuit Miller--Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread--Blues With A Smile
Wimme--Inka--Arctic Paradise
Bill Nelson--Furniture Music--Red Noise
Charnett Moffett--Beam Me Up--Treasure
Peter Levin--Jump!--Jump!
Thomas Marriott--Early Riser--Constraints & Liberations
Mario Romano--Nardis--Valentina

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires