[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/18/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 04:50:03 EST 2011

    Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday January 18, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – One More Dream – (artistShare)
*Dmitry Baevsky – Down With It – Mount Harissa – (Sharp 9)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – That Old Black Magic – (Pancake)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Buenos Aires – (Cezanne)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Autumn In New York – (JLP)
John Haig – Speak Low – Shiny Stockings – (HCD)
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
Ahmad Jamal – A Quiet Time – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Dreyfus)
9:00pm
Clause Ogerman – Gate Of Dreams – Time Passed Autumn Parts I-II-III – (Warner Bros.)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
Don Menza – Bilein – Royal – (JHM)
*Ray Charles – Rare Genius – It Hurts To Be In Love – (Concord)
Brad Mehldau – The Art Of The Trio – Nobody Else But You – (Warner Bros.)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
*Kevin Eubanks – Zen Food – G.G. – (Mack Avenue)
10:00pm
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Chie Imaizumi – Unfailing Kindness – Round And Round – (Capri)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – Angel Eyes – (Jas Rac)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – East Of The Sun – (ipo)
Richie Hart – Greasy Street – East Coast Blues – (Zoho)
*Alex Levin - New York Portraits – Cheek To Cheek – (Alex Levin Jazz)
Gene Harris – Brotherhood – For Once In My Life – (Concord)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – Laura – (MAMA)
Dave Brubeck – 25th Anniversary Reunion – St. Louis Blues – (A&M)
Randy Crawford – Secret Combination – Rio De Janeiro Blue – (Warner Bros.)
Bruce Hamada – Two For The Road – It Never Entered My Mind – (DonDon)
Phil Woods – Round Trip – Fill The Woods With Laughter – (Verve)
Dave Peck – Good Road – What Is This Thing Called Love – (LPSR)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Listen To The Dawn – (HighNote)
Michel Petrucciani – Solo Live In Germany – Brazilian Like – (Dreyfus)

*Indicates Recent Release