[JPL] The Lineup Xerox Jazz Festival

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:23:35 EST 2011

To ALL....

You have to attend to see all of the jazz that is booked.  They
publicize these more popish artists to sell tickets to keep the event
going.  Trust me there is plenty of jazz scheduled for this Festival
every year.  I have attended for the last five years and can attest to
the real jazz booked.  Some of the highlights were John Pizzarelli with
the Woody Herman Band, Joe Locke with Kenny Washington, Dave Brubeck,
Tony Bennett, Terrell Stafford, Mouton Brothers,  Pat Bianchi, and Eldar
just to mention a few that come o mind.  They do have to sell tickets
for the larger performers to have funds to cover the costs of the
performers that will not sell enough tickets to cover their charges.
ALOHA  Tom