[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/19/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 04:48:22 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday January 19, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Nobody Else But Me – (Laughing Face)
Roy Hargrove – Emergence – September In The Rain – (EmArcy)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Triste – (Jazzheads)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – The Lamp Is Low – (Positone)
*Arthur Lipner – Brasilian Vibes – Four Brothers – (Mallet Works)
Oscar Peterson – Pablo Years – If I Were A Bell – (Pablo)
Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – Get Out Of Town – (Sunshine)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Mandeville – (artistShare)
Jon Mayer – Nightscape – Dancing In The Dark – (Reservoir)
Dexter Gordon – ‘Round Midnight – As Time Goes By – (Columbia)
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Trees – (Narada)
Alex Graham – Grand – Firm Roots – (GH)
Randy Halberstadt – Parallel Tracks – Invitation – (Origin)
Rick Germanson – Off The Cuff – Autumn In New York – (Owl)
10:00pm
Dan Hales – Unified String Theory – Breath Of Blues – (Origin)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
Gene Harris – Live In London – There Is No Greater Love – (Resonance)
Rob Mullins – Jazz Jazz – Lover Man – (Nova)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – Windmills Of Your Mind – (Concord)
Joe Sample – Did You Feel That? – The Last Buzz – (Warner Bros.)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio In Tokyo – So What – (Dreyfus)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Old Folks – (SNL)
Danilo Peres – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)
Vince Guaraldi – Grace Cathedral Concert – Theme To Grace – (Fantasy)
Vince Guaraldi – Grace Cathedral Concert – Holy Communion Blues – (Fantasy)
*Helio Alves – Música – Kathy – (JLP)
Dave Grusin – Collection – Playera – (grp)
Janis Mann – Blow Away – Moment To Moment – (Pancake)

*Indicates Recent Release