[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jan 20 19:47:12 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 1/20/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac
Kellylee Evans - Nina
Helio Alves - Musica
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
11-20
Kevin Eubanks - Zenfood
Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub
Nelson Riveros - Camino Al Barrio
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Louis Hayes - Jazz Communicators
Doug MacDonald - It's a Blue World
Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society
Walter Smith III - III
and...
Bill Easley - Love Stories
Wil Swindler's Event - Universe B
Joey DeFrancesco - Never Can Say Goodbye
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
Freddie Cole - Freddie Cole Sings Mr. B
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Larry Goldings & Harry Allen - When Larry Met Harry
Dan Adler - Back to the Bridge
Kermit Ruffins - Happy Talk
Issac Delgado - L-O-V-E
Danilo Perez - Providencia
Takuya Kuroda - Bitter and High
Brad Goode - Tight Like This
Denise Donatelli - When Lights Are Low
Charles Lloyd - Mirror
James Moody - 4B
Arthur Lipner & Nanny Assis - Brasilian Vibes
Hilary Kole - You Are There
Jim Rotondi - 1000 Rainbows
Adds:
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers
Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Things Are Getting
Better
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin'

Doodlin' - January 18, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers - What Oh
Milton Suggs - Things to Come - Seize the Moment
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce - Way Back Home

Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Things Are Getting
Better - Blue Daniel
Matt Jorgensen - Tatattooed By Passion - Space, Plane and Line
Kelley Johnson - In Your Own Backyard - Blue Monk

Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue - It Never Entered My Mind
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin' - Love for Sale

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There - Los Gatos
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes - Goodbye
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony - A Day in the Life of a Fool

Todd DelGiudice - Pencil Sketches - Pencil Sketches
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac - Matthew My Boy

Joe Lovano - Bird Songs - Barbados
Noah Preminger - Before the Rain - Until the Real Thing Comes Along
Negroni's Trio - Just Three - Just Three
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'