[JPL] Jazz in cartoons

David Johnson djohnso2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 22:14:08 EST 2011

Peter, here's a Night Lights show I did several years ago, "Jazz Goes Disney," that rounds up a number of such sides (some of them already mentioned here on the JPL)...click on "Music on this episode" for the playlist:

http://indianapublicmedia.org/nightlights/jazz-goes-disney/

All best,

David Brent Johnson
WFIU-Bloomington, IN