[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/20/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 04:50:22 EST 2011

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday January 20, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Woods – Swingchronicity – Along Came Betty – (Jazzed Media)
Michiel Borstlap – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – Over The Rainbow – (RN)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – If I Were A Bell – (grp)
Quincy Jones – Best Of – Everything Must Change – (A&M)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – Double Rainbow – (Mack Avenue)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – All One – (Mack Avenue)
9:00pm
Phil Norman – “Totally Live At Catalina – Fluffy – (MAMA)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
Oliver Jones – Just Friends – Last Night – In Rio – (Justin Time)
Mike Barone – By Request – Tobiasse – (R/R)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – This Happy Madness – (Laughing Face)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Oh, Look At Me Now – (Emdan)
*Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – Perdido – (Patois)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
10:00pm
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – My Shining Hour – (Jazzed Media)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Crazy She Calls Me – (Concord)
*Pat Bianchi – Back Home – Portrait Of Jenny – (Doodlin’)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Verve)
Norman Brown – Just Between Us – Love’s Holiday – (MoJazz)
Chuck Mangione – Best Of – Give It All You’ve Got – (A&M)
Brian Culbertson – Modern Life – Midnight Sun – (Bluemoon)
Joe Gilman – Wonder Revisited – I Wish – (Capri)
11:00pm
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – How Sweet It Is – (Qwest)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Faviana – (Sea Breeze)
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Origin)
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – Summer Sketch – (Peacock)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – The Only One – (Sunnyside)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – (Saranac)

*Indicates Recent Release