[JPL] Jazz in cartoons

Jayne Sanchez jaynesanchez at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 17:43:22 EST 2011

 Jazz Networks with Roy Hargrove and Antonio Hart (1992) and a Japanese rhythm
section,

http://allmusic.com/album/beauty-and-the-beast-r209891

"The Bare Necessities," "The Siamese Cat Song," "Under the Sea" "Beauty and the
Beast" "Someday My Prince Will Come" "When You Wish Upon a Star" are some of the
tracks

 Jayne Sanchez

The Jazz Oasis
kcsm fm 91.1/kcsm.org