[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 01.22.11

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Jan 22 11:20:34 EST 2011

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist forThe Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7576 499413 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta 01.22.11

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

RSL - Wesley Music - Worldwide (Original 2003) - 2010
restless soul Fun Band - It's Hard - Golden Lady - 2011
Avery *Sunshine - I Got Sunshine (Mass Sheen Remix) - Promo - 2011
Berardi Jazz Connection - Walking In The Village - Anyway - 2011

Heston - Outside Your Window - Warm Human, Cold World - 2011
John Stoddart - Put Love, Love, Love In It - Faith, Hope, Love - 2010
Reel People feat. Tony Momrelle - Golden Lady - Golden Lady - 2011

Freddie Cole - Brother, Where Are You? - The Cole Nobody Knows - 1977
Esther Phillips - I Hope You'll Be Very Unhappy Without Me - Here's Esther, Are You Ready? - 1979
Brief Encounter - Got A Good Feeling - Special Release - 1977

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Azymuth - Maracana - Outubro - 1980
Wally Badarou - Chief Inspector - Original 12" Mix - 1985
Mass Production - Shanté - Massterpiece - 1980
Will Downing - A Love Supreme - Will Downing - 1988
Ronnie Laws - Young Child - Original 12" Mix - 1980

Slakah The Beatchild - Down - Something Forever - 2011
Maestro Garafolo - Nairobi - Coffee Connection - 2011
Georg Levin - Intangible - Intangible EP - 2011

Nothende - Sthandwa Sami - Lovelight - 2011
Seductive Souls - Your Love - Spirit - 2010
Funk Elastic - Soul Face - Download - 2011

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Earth, Wind & Fire - Getaway - Spirit - 1976
Ohio Players - O-H-I-O - Angel - 1977
Exit 9 - Straight Up - Straight Up - 1975
Crown Heights Affair - Far Out - Do It Your Way - 1976
The Players Association - Ride The Groove - The Players Association - 1979
Cameo - The Sound Table - Knights Of The Sound Table - 1981
Brass Construction - International - Renegades - 1984
Wood, Brass & Steel - Funkanova - Wood, Brass & Steel - 1976

Carmen Hendricks - Something About You - Rhythmis Soul Revelaed Soul Togetherness 2010 - 2010
Nothende - Celebrate - Lovelight - 2011
JD73 - Sweet Stuff - Pure Gold - 2010
LeNora Jaye - Always Get Away (Ahmed Sirour Rework) - Promo - 2011
Imagination - Burnin'Up - Body Talk - 1981

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Berardi Jazz Connection - Zioma - Anyway - 2011