[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List January 22, 2011 WCLK 91.9 FM Atlanta WCLK.COM

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 01:46:45 EST 2011

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Jan 22, 2011
2:00PM - 6:00PM Interview Jimmy Cobb Legendary Drummer
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Steve Turre' Funky T Rhythm Within Amazon
Henry " The Skipper Franklin" Close Encounters of The Very Best Kind Bass
Encounters Amazon

Vanessa Rubin Gotta Be Everthing New Horizons Amazon
Marc Cary Walk With Me Namaskar Amazon
Jimmy Cobb Mr Lucky Marsalis Music Honors Series Amazon
Mace Hibbard Captain Caveman When Last We Met Amazon
Dianne Reeves As There's A Storm Inside Amazon
Gregory Generet Stolen Moments Re Generation Amazon
Chico Pinherio Mamulengo There's a Storm Inside Amazon
Chico Pinherio Recriando A Criacao There's A Storm Inside Amazon
Steve Pouchie Journey To Outland El Puente Amazon
Miguel Romero Descarga Palmieri Cuban Jazz Funk Amazon
Gino Sitson Lensin Song Zin Amazon
Cal Tjader A Night in Tunsia Latino Con Cal Tjader Amazon
Maysa Round Midnight A Woman in Love Amazon
Wayne Wallace Los Gatos To Here From There Amazon
Giovanni Rodriguez Brooklyn En La Casa The Movement Amazon
Sabrina Malherios Estacao Veraco Equilibria Amazon
Elaine Elias The More I See You Bossa Nova Stories Amazon
Swing Out Sister Certain Shades of Limelight Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Astrud Gilberto & Stanley Turrentine Ponteio The Cool Revolution Amazon
Randy Brecker Sambop Randy in Brazil Amazon
Sergio Mendes Orpheus ( Quiet Carnival) Bom Tempo Amazon
Milton Nascimento Image and Likeness Pieta Amazon
Nelson Riverios Camino Al Barrio Camino Al Barrio Amazon
Norman Hedman's Closer Tropique Amazon
Lusito Quintero Our Love Percussion Madness Amazon
Lusito Quintero Quintero's Jam Percussion Madness Amazon
Willie BoBo Snort of Green Hell of a Act to Follow Amazon
 Back to top