[JPL] playlist: taint town live - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:36:37 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&fri 9-mid; tues. 8-11am

midnight*
Booker Little, Stardust (The New York Sessions feat. Booker Ervin)
Misha Alperin, title (Her First Dance) 2008
John McNeil, Wanwood (East Coast Cool) 2006
Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington, The Mooche (Comp. .....) 1961
Frank Kimbrough, Sure As We're Here (Rumors) 2010
Wilco, I'm The Man Who Loves You (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot) 2002
Elliott Sharp, title (A Short History of Vodka) 2008

Richard Cole, Blame It On My Reed (Inner Mission) 2010
Lisa Markley, Lullaby of the Wandering Moon (The Sky is Blue and Sometimes
Cries) 2007
Hank Roberts, Choquene (for Chuck Smart) (Black Pastels) 1988
Norma Winstone, Like a Lover (Stories Yet To Tell) 2010
Fred Hersch Trio, Snow is Falling (whirl) 2010
Windsleepers, blue mood (la fiance du pirate) 2005

Wayfaring Strangers feat. Lucy Kaplansky (shifting sands of time) 2001
Gillian Welch, My Morphene (Hell Among the Yearlings) 1998
The Wood Brothers, Tried and Tempted (ways not to lose) 2006
Chad McCullough & Michal Vanoucek, Urban Greenland (The Sky Cries) 2010
Michael Musilimi Trio, umbrella top (old tea) 2010
Marty Nau Group, Doctor Tee (mood ebony) 2010
Norma Winstone, Cafe (Somewhere Called Home) 1986

Hans Tammen, Consequent I - Istres Control (Third Eye Orchestra) 2006
Allison Miller, Intermission (Boom Tic Boom) 2010
The Microscopic Septet, Pannonica (Friday The Thirteenth: The Micros Play
Monk) 2010
Noah Preminger, Quickening (Before The Rain) 2011
Plunge, title (Tin Fish Tango) 2010

Joe Lovano Us Five, Yardbird Suite (bird songs) 2011
William Parker & The Little Huey Creative Music Orchestra, title (Sunrise in
the Tone World)

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126