[JPL] PLAYLIST KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 01-22-11

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 13:39:34 EST 2011

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
90.9 & 91.1 FM
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable Channel 961

Jazz Connections
01-22-11
Host: Toby Gleason
8-11 pm

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Wayne Wallace-Perdido-To Hear From There-Patois
Houston Person-I Cover The Waterfront-Moment To Moment-High Note
Dave Holland/Pepe Habichuella-El Ritmo Me Lueva-Hands-Dare 2
Roy Hargrove-Everybody Wants To Be A Cat-Everybody Wants To Be A Cat/
Disney Jazz-Disney
Graehm Reynolds & The Golden Arm Trio-Echoes Of Harlem-Three Portraits
Of Duke-Innova
Bill O'Connell-Monk's Cha Cha-Rhapsody In Blue-Challenge
Louis Hayes-Soul Eyes-Jazz Communicators-American Showcase
Steve Gadd & Friends-Way Back Home-Live @ Voce-BFM Jazz
Chet Baker-What'll I Do-She Was So Good To Me-CTI
Chucho Valdez-Chucho's Steps-Chucho's Steps-4Q
Conrad Herwig-Maiden Voyage-Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock-Halfnote
Tony Guerrero-It's Only A Paper Moon-Blue Room-Charleston Sq.
Marcus Shelby Jazz Orch.-Trouble On The Bus-Soul Of The Movement-Porto
Franco
Joe Lovano & Us 5-Yardbird Suite-Bird Songs-Blue Note
Russell Malone-The Kind Of Girl She Is-Triple Play-MaxxJazz
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall-Blackbird-Jazz Vocal Sampler-Concord
Jazz Professors-No More Blues-Live From Orlando Jazz Festival-Flying
Horse
UCF Jazz Ensemble-Lush Life-Jazz Town-Flying Horse
Michael Zoldos Quartet-In My Solitude-Off The Cuff-NBJ MUsic
Ray Vega & Tom Marriott-'Round Midnight/In A Sentimental Mood-E/W
Trumpet Summit-Origin
James Moody-Polka Dots & Mooonbeams-4B-IPO
Steve Cole-Cry Me A River-Moonlight-Artistry
Joey DeFrancesco-There Is No Greater Love-One Take Vol. 4-Alma

Due to a pilferage problem at KRCB, please send ALL airplay review
copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Connections, KRCB (Home), 1608 Fernwood
Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. If you have not changed this information in
your mailing database, please do so immediately. Thank you.