Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:35:21 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin At The Savoy--At The Opera House--Verve
Count Basie--One O 'Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing!--Swing That Music!--Sony

Luther Hughes--Take The Coltrane--Things Are Getting Better--Primrose Lane
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Miles Davis--Joshua--Seven Steps--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--Impressions--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Eddie Jefferson--Paper Moon--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia

Conrad Herwig--Watermelon Man--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Jazz/Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Lourdes Lullaby--944 Columbus--Messidor

Nancy Wilson--Guess Who I Saw Today--Lift Every Voice--Sony
Jon Lucien--A Hello Like Before--Premonition--Columbia
Jacob Melchior/Frank Senor--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM
Rita Edmond--Here's To Life--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

John Coltrane--After The Rain--Gentle Side--Impulse
Gil Scott-Heron--Winter In America--The First Minute Of A New Day--TVT
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Wayne Shorter--Witch Hunt--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Hampton Hawes--The Camel--Live At the Monmartre--Arista
Betty Carter--Just Like The Movies--Look What i Got!--Verve

Freddie Hubbard--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Sweet Return--Atlantic
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop & Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Claudio Roditi--I'll Remember April--Milestones--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM