[JPL] Ty Bailey's 01.23.11 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @ WVST - FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 23:56:27 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.2311

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Shawn Bell_Things Yet Unknown_Things Yet Unknown

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet_ Los Gatos_To Hear from There

Sean Sullivan_ Ad Lib_Square One

Second Segment

Peter MacDonough_Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are_The WOO: A Latin Jazz
Suite for Soprano Sax

Joey DeFrancesco_ Billie Jean _ Never Can Say Goodbye

Suzanne Pittson_Our Own_Out Of The Hub: Music Of Freddie Hubbard

Third Segment

The Cookers_Spookarella_Warriors

Rale Micic_ Serbology_3

Bob Sheppard_Close Your Eyes_Close Your Eyes

Fourth Segment

Steve Gadd & Friends_Georgia On My Mind _Live At Voce

Lutalo Olutosin_On The Red Clay_ Tribute To Greatness

Dan Block_ Creole Blues_From His World To Mine

Fifth Segment

Tomas Janzon_ Moanin'_Experiences

Mary Stallings_ Watching You Watching Me _Dream

The Reggie Pittman-Loren Daniels Quartet_ On the B.T._Point A to Point A

Sixth Segment

Andy Farber and His Orchestra_ Body & Soul_This Could Be the Start of

Something Big

Chris Colangelo_Green and Blue_Elaine's Song

Houston Person_ Moment To Moment_ Moment To Moment