[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/24/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 04:50:22 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday January 24, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – I’ve Got The World On A String – (EMI)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – You Make Me Feel So Young – (EMI)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – Red Van Ride – (Vectordisc)
*Ray Charles – Rare Genius – I’m Gonna Keep On Singin’ – (Concord)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Almost Like Being In Love – (Capri)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Nobody Else But Me – (Laughing Face)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Brazil – (Jazzheads)
Paul Winter/Oscar Castro-Neves – Brazilian Days – Minha Namorada – (Windham Hill)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – A Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
*Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – Philadelphia Mambo – (Patois)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – A Beautiful Friendship – (Emdan)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – I’ll Be Seeing You – (Give at Go)
Grover Washington Jr. – All My Tomorrows – I’m Glad There Is You – (Columbia)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce - Georgia On My Mind– (BFM)
McCoy Tyner – Latin All-Stars – La Habana Sol – (Telarc)
10:00pm
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – Out Of The Night – (Qwest)
Cannonball Adderley – Cannonball’s Bossa Nova – Once I Loved – (Landmark)
Bill Cunliffe – A Paul Simon Songbook – I Do It For Your Love – (Discovery)
Jose Marino – Velas – Aquelas Coisas Todas – (Voss)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – One Note Samba/Girl From Ipanema – (Teldec)
Ed Motta – Djavan Songbook – Samurai – (Lumiar)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Ilha Grande – (PDM)
Manfredo Fest – Just Jobim – Ligia – (dmp)
Scott Hamilton – With Strings – I Concentrate On You – (Concord)
11:00pm
Bill Holman – A View From The Side – I Didn’t Ask – (JVC)
*Conrad Herwig – The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock – Cantaloupe Island – (Half Note)
Billy Higgins – Quintet – You Must Believe In Spring – (Evidence)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
*Leslie Pintchik – We’re Here To Listen – For All We Know – (Pintch Hard)

*Indicates Recent Release