[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio and On The Corner PBS Radio

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:22:18 EST 2011

Gidday,

Please note my new permanent postal address for physical cds is at the foot
of this email. However my preference is my MP3 downloads for airplay.

*"It's A Jazz Thing" UK Jazz Radio 23rd to 30th Jan 2011 - Repeated through
the week on UK Jazz Radio*

   1. Claudio Scolari - Colors of Red Island (2010 Colors of Red Island
   Principal Records Italy)
   2. Al Cohn & Zoot Sims - Chasing The Blues (1960 Complete Original
   Quintet Lone Hill Jazz)
   3. Modern Jazz Quartet - I'll Remember April (1955 Concorde Prestige
   Records)
   4. Coleman Hawkins - Juicy Fruit (1957 The Hawk Flies High Riverside
   Records)
   5. Charlie Apicella & Iron City - Play It Back (2010 Sparks)
   6. New Zealand School of Music Big Band – Senior Blues (2009 Run For
   Cover Tone Records NZ)
   7. Wallace Gollan - Beautiful Love (2010 Wallace Gollan Jazz Workshop
   Australia)
   8. Gabriele Tranchina - Asato Maa (Sat Chit Ananda) (2010 A Song Of
   Love's Color)
   9. Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island (1964 Empyrean Isles Blue Note)
   10. Alan Brown Trio - Charlie's Here (2008 About That Time ODE Records
   NZ)
   11. Joe Chindamo - No Country For Old Men (2010 Another Place Some Other
   Time Jazzhead Records)
   12. McCoy Tyner - Salvadore De Samba (1976 Fly With The Wind Milestone
   Records)
   13. Triptych Trio – Mofki (2010 Round The Bend self release NZ)
   14. Charles Lloyd Quartet - Brother On The Rooftop (1993 The Call ECM)
   15. The Red Garland Trio - Will You Still Be Mine? (1957 Groovy Prestige
   Records)
   16. Sonny Criss – Love For Sale (1966 This Is Criss! Prestige Records)
   17. Wes Montgomery – Airegin (1960 The Incredible Jazz Guitar Riverside
   Records)

*"On the Corner" on PBS Radio Melbourne - 7 to 8pm Wednesday Jan 19th*

1. Mark Isaacs Resurgence Band - Emergence (2010 Aurora Grace Music Oz)
2. Art Ensemble Of Chicago - Theme De Yo Yo (1970 Universal Sounds Of
America Soul Jazz Records)
3. Don Burrows - Twilight Zone (1976  Cherry Pie Records)
4. Ayres Rock - Catchanemu (1976 Beyond RCA Records)
5. Nostalgia 77 Sessions Feat Keith & Julie Tippett - New Inner City Blues
(2008 Nostalgia 77 Sessions Featuring Keith & Julie Tippett
www.tru-thoughts.co.uk)
6. James Annesley Quartet - Mark My Words (2010 Vicious Cycle Newmarket
Music)
7. Esbjörn Svensson Trio - Eighty-Eight Days In My Veins (2005 Viaticum
Universal)
8. Billy Cobham - Stratus (1973 Spectrum Atlantic Records)

*If you no longer wish to receive my playlists please reply with
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.*
Cheers

Mark Robinson
5 Stanley Street