[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 26 00:41:49 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Bonobo--We Could Forever--Black Sands
Ehud Aherie--Blues For Fats--Organic
Richie Rich--Blues and Cash--From the Streets
Christopher Dean--What I Need--What I Need
The Melodians--Rivers of Babylon--The Harder They Come
Ali Farka Toure w/Ry Cooder--Gomni--Talking Timbuktu
Todd Wolfe--Black Hearted Woman--Live
Mason Brothers--Outside In--Two Sides, One Story
Teresa James--Hug Yourself--You Know You Love It
Peter Paulsen--Goes Without Saying--Goes Without Saying

7pm

Ohio Players--Fopp--Gold
Steve Gadd--Back at the Chicken Shack--Live at Voce
Studebaker John--Fine Cadillac--That's the Way You Do
The Wood Brothers--Time to Stand Still--Ways Not to Lose
Lucio Battisti--Le Tre Verita--Volume 2
Tinariwen--Toumast--Aman Iman
Biscuit Miller--Boneheads--Blues With a Smile
Tom Luer--Jeremy--Project Popular
Retro Deluxe--Rough, Tumble, Roll--Watermelon Tea
Marcus Shelby Orchestra--Black Cab--Soul of the Movement

8pm

Sir Joe Quarterman--(I Got) So Much Trouble in My Mind--Super Soul!
William Parker--Ennio's Tag--Uncle Joe's Spirit House
Roomful of Blues--That's A Pretty Good Love--Hook, Line & Sinker
Eileen Ivers--Darlin' Corey--& Immigrant Soul
Afro Celt Sound System--Anatomic--Anatomic
Popa Chubby--Hey Joe--The Essential Popa Chubby
Bob Sheppard--Fast Company--Close Your Eyes
Mark Nomad--Rocking Horse--Soul Proprietor
Patrick Butler--Holy Motion--Transcender

9pm

African Music Machine--Black Water Gold--Super Soul!
Wil Swindler--Universe B--Universe B
Damon Fowler--We've Got A Good Thing--Devil Got His Way
Chrissie O'Dell--Simple Kind of Woman--If I Had A Dime
Seun Kuti & Egypt 80--Think Africa--Afrobeat Revival
Donae'O--African Warrior--Riddim Box
Talking Heads--Girlfriend is Better--Speaking in Tongues
Exploding Star Orchestra--ChromoRocker--Stars Have Shapes
Thomas Marrriott--Up From Under--Constraints & Liberations
Wayne Wallace--Perdido--To Hear From There

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond