[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/25/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 04:45:16 EST 2011

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday January 25, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Eliane Elias – The Three Americas – An Up Dawn – (Blue Note)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – One More Dream – (artistShare)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Things Are Getting Better – (Primrose Lane)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most – (Laughing Face)
Louis Hayes – The Time Keeper – Double Rainbow – (18th & Vine)
Oliver Jones/Hank Jones – Pleased To Meet You – What Am I Here For? – (Justin Time)
Oscar Peterson – The Telarc Years – Kelly’s Blues – (Telarc)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – I’ve Never Been In Love Before – (Emdan)
9:00pm
Count Basie –Swinging, Singing, Playing – Blues On Mack Avenue – (Mack Avenue)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
Mike Barone – Metropole – Dat Dere – (R/R)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Lush Life – (Flying Horse)
*Helio Alves – Música – Flor Das Estradas – (JLP)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – A Timeless Place – (HighNote)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
10:00pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Lights Are Low – (Savant)
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – Broadway – (Alma)
11:00pm
*Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Alice In Wonderland – (Summit)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (EMI)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – I’ve Got The World On A String – (EMI)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – Saturday Night – (EMI)
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – That’s All – (Resonance)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Peace – (HPM)

*Indicates Recent Release