[JPL] KGNU Jazz and Beyond Playlist, 1/25/11

ecerb at indra.com ecerb at indra.com
Thu Jan 27 00:20:59 EST 2011

azz and Beyond with EC on 1/25/2011 from 09:00 PM to 12:00 AM

 Various Artists	  Jazz at the Concertgebouw 4	  Everyday I have the Blues
- Toon Roos Quartet
 Jane Ira Bloom	  Wingwalker	  Life on Cloud 8
 Charles Lloyd Quartet	  Mirror	  The Water is Wide
 	  -Voice Break-
 Exploding Star Orchestra	  Stars Have Shapes	  Impression #1
 Regina Carter	  Reverse Thread	  Kothbiro
 Either/Orchestra	  Mood Music for Time Travellers	  The (one of a kind)
Shimmy
 	-  Voice Break-
 Esperanza Spalding	  Chamber Music Society	  Chacarera
 Chucho Valdes & The Afro-Cuban Messengers	  Chucho's Steps	  Yansa
 Darrell Katz & Jazz Composer's Alliance	  A Wallflower in the Amazon	  I
Promise I Will Never Laugh Again
 	  -Voice Break-
 Maya Beiser	  Provenance	  Mar de Leche I
Note:  This and other tracks I'm playing tonight are featured on my Top
Twenty of 2010 list featured at Falling Mountain Music
 	  -Voice Break-
 Dave Holland & Pepe Habichuela	  Hands	  Subi La Cuessta
 Pierrre Bensusan	  Solilai	  Suite Flamande aux pommes
Note:  coming in February to Swallow Hill
 Smokey & Miho	  Tempo de Amor	  Consolacao
 Marc Ribot	  Silent Movies	  Solaris
 	  -Voice Break-
 Tineke Postma	  The Traveller	  Crazy Stuff
 Greg Harris Vibe Quintet	  Glass Gold	  Go On, Go Fishing
 The Bad Plus	  Never Stop	  The Radio Tower Has a Beating Heart
 Julian Yeo	  You and the Night	  It All Depends on You
 	  -Voice Break	-
 Benson/Hubbard/Laws/Airto	  California Concert - Hollywood Palladium
Leaving West
 Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden	  Jasmine	  Goodbye

EC Erb
volunteer jazz host

KGNU Radio
www.kgnu.org
4700 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302

You can hear this program again for the next two weeks here (music starts
about 3 minutes in):
http://kgnu.org/audio/JazzAndBeyond_2011-01-25.mp3

If you are interested in my top twenty for 2010, visit:
http://www.fallingmountain.com/blog