[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/25/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 04:56:30 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday January 26, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – Take That Off – (Vectordisc)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Rapaz De Bem – (Prevenient)
*Putter Smith – Home – For Us – (SP)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – This Happy Madness – (Laughing Face)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – All Or Nothing At All – (EMI)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Honeysuckle Rose – (PLM)
9:00pm
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Bluesette – (Blue Toucan)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
Bob Hamilton – WixWax – Lester Left Town – (Capri)
*Steve Turre – Delicious And Delightful – Tenderly – (HighNote)
Houston Person/Bill Charlap – You Taught My Heart To Sing – (HighNote)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Kisses – (Savant)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Cakewalk – (Resonance)
10:00pm
Michel Petrucciani – Trio In Stuttgart – A Little Peace In C For U – (Dreyfus)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Octobop – Very Early – Pink Panther – (Mystic Lane)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Brazil – (Jazzheads)
Clay Giberson – Spaceton’s Approach – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Origin)
*Ehud Asherie – Organic – Favela – (Positone)
11:00pm
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri
*Jonathan Kreisberg – Shadowless – The Common Climb – (NFN)
Ahmad Jamal – A Quiet Time – Hi Fly – (Dreyfus)
Mike Kocour – High Standards – Body And Soul – (Tempest)
Bill Mays / Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – The Folks Who Live On The Hill – (Sunshine)
Arthur Lipner – Modern Vibes – Flor De Lis – (Jazzheads)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Pavane – (Tin Sandwich)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – Oh Do I Love You – (MaxJazz)

*Indicates Recent Release