[JPL] 154th Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 12:30:35 EST 2011

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 Don'tTakeYourLoveFromMe    7:22    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise
Collection
04 Don't Explain    4:24    Dominick Farinacci    Lovers, Tales And Dancers
05 Dominick Farinacci Station ID    0:05    ID/PSA        ID/PSA
06 Be Anything But Darling Be Mine    4:46    Sarah Vaughan    At Mister
Kelly's
07 Say a Little Prayer - Louis Hayes Jazz Comunicators    7:41    Louis
Hayes Jazz Comunicators    Lou's Idea
08 SOMETIMES I'M HAPPY    5:47    Carolyn Leonhart    TIDES OF YESTERDAY
09 The Boulevard of Broken Dreams    4:07    Kenny Drew    Kenny Drew Plays
The Music Of Harry Warren And Harold Arlen

11 Lucky To Be me Some Other Time    6:10    Irene Kral    Lady Of Lavender
12 Will You Still Be Mine    7:47    Hod O'Brien    So That's How It Is
13 I May Be Wrong    3:13    Jimmy Cobb Quartet    Cobb's Corner
14 You Turned The Tables On Me    5:10    Bobby Scott    Slowly    Jazz
160 kbps    4/3/07 10:58 AM    AAC audio file    1/18/11 2:29 PM
15 Old Devil Moon    3:54    J.J. Johnson    Eminent (Vol. 2)    Jazz
1    9/14/10 8:32 PM    160 kbps    6/9/10 12:00 PM    AAC audio file
1/18/11 2:29 PM

17 Falling In Love With Love    1:52    Frank Sinatra    The Complete
Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 2 of 20)
18 My Romance    4:38    Ayako Shirasaki    Falling Leaves
19 Let's Fall In Love    2:23    Maynard Ferguson /Annemarie Moss    The
Complete Roulette Recordings Of The Maynard Ferguson Orchestra-
20 Like Someone In Love    8:05    Art Blakey    Like Someone In Love
21 Nicki Parrot Station ID    0:07    ID/PSA        ID/PSA        1
1/18/11 2:13 PM    160 kbps    1/18/11 2:17 PM    AAC audio file    1/18/11
2:36 PM
22 Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)    6:51    Nicki Parrott    People Will
Say We're In Love
23 I Can't Give You Anything But Love    4:37    Audrey Silver    Dream
Awhile
24 Somebody Loves Me    6:39    Bill Charlap    Bill Charlap Plays George
Gershwin: The American Soul

26 Mad About The Boy    6:05    Mary Stallings    Dream
27 For All We Know    5:29    Duke Pearson    The Lost Sessions
28 Tony DeSare Station ID    0:06    ID/PSA        ID/PSA
29 All Or Nothing At All    4:44    Tony DeSare    Radio Show
30 Polka Dots And Moonbeams    7:46    Ray Brown Trio    Jazz Moods: An
Intimate Evening

32 April In Paris    2:52    Frank Sinatra - Billy May    Come Fly with Me
33  April In Paris    3:43    Count Basie    The Best Of The Count Basie
Orchestra On Denon
34 I Love Paris / It's Alright With Me    4:41    Connie Evingson    Some
Cats Know
35 Last Tango in Paris    6:50    Bob Sneider    Nocturne for Ava
36 Azure-Te (Paris Blues)    2:36    F.S.    The Best Of The Columbia Years
1943 - 1952
37 I Love Paris    7:32    Jack Terrasson    Blue Note Plays Sinatra

39 Autumn In New York    5:35    Carol Sloane & Clark Terry    The Songs
Ella & Louis Sang
40 New York's State of Mind    4:28    David 'Fathead' Newman    Diamondhead
41 New York, New York    4:05    Keely Smith    Keely Sings Sinatra
42 Sunday In New York    2:56    Libby York    Sunday In New York
43 Manhattan    4:05    Herbie Hancock    The New Standard
44 Manhattan    4:18    Dinah Washington    Jazz Like You've Never Heard It
Before
45 Do You Miss New York?    3:57    Dave Frishberg    Do You Miss New York?

47 I Never Knew    2:15    Frank S.     The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings
48 I Wish I Knew    6:29    Jay Clayton    Brooklyn 2000
49 Nina Never Knew    2:38    Les Brown    Live 12 May 1957      Jazz
160 kbps    4/3/07 10:58 AM    AAC audio file    1/18/11 4:33 PM
52 I Didn't Know About You    3:53    Carl Tjader & Mary Stallings    Carl
Tjader Plays / Mary Stallings Sings
53 You'll Never Know    2:58    Frank S. Jr.    That Face

55 Day By Day (Take 2 - Master)    3:24    Lee Morgan    Dizzy Atmosphere
56 The More I See You    2:24    Johnny Hartman    Unforgettable
57 NoMoreBlues    4:21    Antônio Carlos Jobim    Late Night Piano
58 More Than You Know    5:41    Janis Siegel & Fred Hersch    Last Night
When We Were Young - The Ballad Album
59 Tell Me More    5:26    Ruby Braff     Songhounds
60 You're My Thrill    3:25    Billie Holiday    More Billie Holiday
61  Just for a Thrill    4:21    Geri Allen    Timeless Portraits and Dreams
62 The Thrill Is Gone    3:22    Fay Claassen    Fay Claassen sings Two
Portraits of Chet Baker Vol. 2

64 You'd Be So Easy To Love    2:24    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise
Studio Recordings
65  A Fine Romance    3:20    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time
66 This Is All I Ask    3:46    George Shearing    Last Night When We Were
Young - The Ballad Album
67 Be Careful, It's My Heart    4:24    Kelley Johnson    Home
68 Let's Face The Music & Dance    3:19    Eric Shifrin & The In Crowd
Souvenir Edition
69 When I Take My Sugar to Tea    4:23    Jeremy Davenport    We'll Dance
'Til Dawn
70 You And The Night And The Music    4:32    Kendra Shank    Wish
71 In The Still Of The Night    3:36    Erroll Garner    Campus Concert And
Feeling Is Believing

73 I Get A Kick Out Of You    3:05    Frank Sinatra    Live In Australia,
1959 (w/Red Norvo Quintet)
74 Tangerine    4:09    Linda Ciofalo    Dancing With Johnny
75 At Long Last Love    6:22    Gust Spenos, Marvin Chandler, Everett Green,
Et Al    Swing Theory
76 Pick Yourself Up    2:42    Elli Fordyce    Songs Spun Of Gold
77 I Love You    8:14    Jimmy Greene    Introducing Jimmy Greene
78 At Long Last Love    2:42    Lena Horne    Greatest Hits
79 Serenade In Blue    5:04    Chris Connor    I Walk With Music

81  What's New    5:14    Frank Sinatra    Only The Lonely
82 What's New    6:53    Kenny Dorham    The Art Of The Ballad
83  Spring Is Here    8:04    Dena Derose    Another World
84 The Way You Look Tonight    4:28    Cannonball Adderley    Sophisticated
Swing: EmArcy Small Group Sessions
85 Where Or When    6:07    Madeline Eastman    The Speed Of Life

87 I Didn't Know About You / He Was Too Good To Me    7:42    Nancy Marano
MAGIC
88 Nobody Else But Me    7:55    Brian Lynch feat. Miguel Zenon    24/7
89 Estrada Branca (This Happy Madness)    4:49    Karrin Allyson    Imagina:
Songs of Brasil
90 I Found a Million Dollar Baby (in a Five and Ten Cent Store)    4:23
David Berger    I Had The Craziest Dream
91 It's Magic    4:30    Gloria Lynne    From My Heart To Yours
92 Laughter In the Rain    4:53    Rob Keiter    The Glory of Love