[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/27/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 04:52:43 EST 2011

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday January 27, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill Watrous – Bone-fied – Just In Time – (Crescendo)
Sadao Watanabe – In Tempo – Eye Touch – (Verve)
Jimmy Rowles – Our Delight – Our Delight – (V.S.O.P.)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Pro Zeca – (Prevenient)
Pat Kelley – Good News – Moonlight Dance – (Jas Rac)
*Mason Brothers – Two Sides, One Story – Stage Pints – (Archival)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Estate – (MaxJazz)
*Nancy Marano – Baby, Don’t Quit Now – Magic – (Laughing Face)
9:00pm
Phil Woods – Quartet – Along Came Betty – (Clean Cuts)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Blues In The Tunnel – (Primrose Lane)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (artistShare)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Joy Spring – (Emdan)
*Three As One – Decisions – Three As One – (Summit)
10:00pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Gentle Rain – (Discovery)
Roger Kellaway – Remembering Bobby Darin – Once Upon A Time – (ipo)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – Old Devil Moon – (Flying Horse)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – The New Song And Dance – (ArtistShare)
Mike LeDonne – Night Song – I Should Care – (Savant)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – The More I See You – (Blue Note)
11:00pm
Resonance Big Band – Tribute To Oscar – L’Impossible – (Resonance)
Jay Lawrence – Thermal Strut – Tell Me A Bedtime Story – (OA2)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
Frank Wess – Surprise, Surprise – My Funny Valentine – (Chiaroscuro)
Nelson Rangell – My American Songbook – America – (Koch)
Marvin Stamm – Elegance – But Not For Me – (TNC)

*Indicates Recent Release